Mayfair Business Centre, St Julian’s
The Mayfair Business Centre is situated in a prime site in the heart of St. Julian’s, Malta’s main tourist and entertainment centre. This area is, throughout the year, frequented by thousands of tourists as well as locals. Over 60% of all of Malta’s 5 star hotels are in less than a 1 kilometre radius. Restaurants and catering establishments as well as entertainment and shopping centres are within walking distance of the Mayfair Business Centre.
Tenants that have leased or are currently leasing premises at the Cornerstone Business Centre include EF Language School, Bank of Valletta, BASF, Lufthansa, Jacobs Management Ltd and Puma.
Overview of the Mayfair Business Centre:
- Over 2500 square meters of space over 7 floors
- It is a free-standing building with windows all around including terraces
- Fully finished and serviced office space – ready to move into with air conditioning, general lighting, telephone and data points, and fibre optic networks
- Private car-park
- An in-house catering establishment
- Passenger lift serving all floors
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Automatic standby generator
- Fire detection installations
- Bank of Valletta ATM on the ground floor
- Within walking distance to public amenities, transportation, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls and leisure facilities
December 18th, 2015