The Cornerstone Business Centre is located on a prime corner site on the main road of Mosta and a Piazza called 16th September Square, in the town’s commercial centre. The Cornerstone Business Centre comprises a mix of offices and retail outlets.
Mosta is located in the centre of Malta and is extremely popular with locals and tourists especially due to the famous Mosta Dome and its shops and cafeterias. Close to the famous old city Mdina and to the sandy beaches of the north, Mosta is an up and coming town with tremendous potential.
Tenants that have leased or are currently leasing premises at the Cornerstone Business Centre include Malta Stock Exchange, Betfair, Microsoft Ltd, RTFX Ltd, DONKR International Ltd, Trident Trust, Altarius Asset Management Ltd, White Hat Gaming, Franks Stores, Sterling Jewellers and Piccinino.
Exalco’s own offices are located on the Penthouse Level at the Cornerstone Business Centre.
Overview of the Cornerstone Business Centre:
- Over 2000 square meters of retail and office space over 5 floors
- Floor to ceiling windows with plenty of natural light
- Fully finished and serviced office space – ready to move into with air conditioning, general lighting, telephone & data points, and fibre optic networks.
- Open plan layouts
- Private car-park
- Passenger lift serving all floors
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Automatic standby generator
- Fire fighting & detection installations
- Within walking distance to public amenities, transportation, restaurants and cafés